What He's Thinking When...: The Guys Told Us Everything - Part 4


…He Realizes He is in Love?
 
"When I see her, or get a text, call, or e-mail from her, there are butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face. I can't stop thinking about her no matter what I am doing" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"I hope she loves me, too. If she doesn't, then I'm screwed" – John, University of Missouri
 
"When I first realized that I was in love with my girlfriend, I couldn't believe that it was happening to me – I didn't really see myself settling down as a teenager" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"I just feel really happy" – Joe, University of Colorado - Boulder
 
"I just feel so grateful that I have her as a part of my life and that I am able to call her my girlfriend" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"Once I realize that I'm in love, I start to worry about losing her much more because the stakes are so much higher" – Mark, Brown University
 
"Does she love me?" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"I am the luckiest guy in the entire world to have this amazing girl in my life" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"I realized that I was in love when I saw my girlfriend so many different ways – without makeup, crying, angry – and I still thought she was the most beautiful, perfect person in the entire world" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"This sucks. Am I going to get hurt?" – Matt, University of Illinois
 
 
There you have it, girls…a look into the minds of men, who we love, and who we love to hate. I have to say, though, that after this I'm pretty hopeful – a lot of guys are pretty romantic, and they do care! And now you know what guys are really thinking, courtesy of HC.
 
Sources
 
College men from across the country

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital