What He's Thinking When...: The Guys Told Us Everything - Part 2


…During a Fight?
 
"How can I make her feel better?" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"Usually she is being so ridiculous that I'm wondering why I am even with her" – John, University of Missouri
 
"Wow, I didn't know she could scream that loud" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"I honestly didn't realize that whatever I did would be such a big deal, so I am usually just confused and hoping it will end soon" – Joe, University of Colorad0 - Boulder
 
"How can I flip this around so she is the one who has to apologize?" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"I hope she doesn't realize anytime soon that I am tuning her out, and I wish she could see how crazy she looks" – Mark, Brown University
 
"I want this to end, I want this to end, I want this to end…" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"I don't know if this relationship is worth it" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"It really depends. If I did something wrong, then I just want to fix it. If not, though, then I just want her to get out of my face" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"This is pointless…life is too short to fight…but then again, how am I going to win this one?" – Matt, University of Illinois
 
…He is About to Meet Your Friends/Family for the First Time?


 
"I hope they like me. I'm so nervous" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"I'm just worried that they are all going to be judging me" – John, University of Missouri
 
"What kind of people are they? Am I going to like them?" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"I hope what I'm wearing is okay…should I have dressed up more? Do I look like I'm sucking up? That's probably okay…" – Joe, University of Colorado - Boulder
 
"Why does she look so happy? This is torture" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"Did she really mean what she said about her dad?" – Mark, Brown University
 
"Great. I bet all of her friends hate me already after the stories she has told them. Should I try to explain myself?" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"She looks so pretty…why can't we just hang out alone like we always do?" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"It depends. If it's the friends, then I am usually okay, not a big deal. If it's the family, then I am freaking out about everything from my clothes to if my major is acceptable" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"Are they going to accept me? Am I up to their standard? Are these people that I want to hang out with?" – Matt, University of Illinois

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital