Cosmo's Craziest Sex Tips: College Girls Weigh In - Part 3

Drawing the Line Between "Oh, no!" and "Oh, yah!":

Even when the girls and the guys were into the crazy tips, they still proposed slight modifications to make them a little bit more…normal. We all read these tips with fascination every month. At least 75 percent of the girls we polled admitted to doing so and then bringing them to the bedroom. (The guys liked their suggestions, too. ) But, only a few of the couples have pulled them off sans giggles, confusion, or pain. So, that leaves us wondering.

Do magazines include their super crazy sex advice just as a way to put women into a more adventurous mindset?

"Looking through sex tips has given me more ideas. I think I would say that it's made me more adventurous, simply because many of the tips I would have never thought of on my own. Some are definitely just put in for shock value, but they're always a good laugh."
            -Valentina, Syracuse University

"I think the main benefit for many girls, and at least for me, is that it gets you to think outside of the missionary position. Personally, I love to be creative and adventurous in bed, but it doesn't come very naturally to me. I tend to revert to my tried-and-true moves in the heat of the moment. Reading crazy sex tips, even if you don't follow them per se, helps you think about sex in a more open-minded way and explore your own boundaries and desires."
            -Sarah, UNC Chapel Hill

"Though chances are the '10 Hottest Sex Tricks' are just variations on things that you've already done, just reading about them can get you fired up and can give you some new ideas."
            -Anonymous

Can that also lead to us doubting our sex lives?
"Normally they just make me feel inadequate and inflexible."
            -Anonymous

"Sometimes I get less confident about my sex life when I read them. I feel extremely unadventurous when I see things other women do that I would never think to try. It's useful, but oftentimes I bypass them for being too out-there."
            -Anonymous

So, if there is anything we can gather from what both the girls and the guys had to say about these crazy sex tips it is that in order to be comfortable you reserve the right to be selective. Different things work for different people; that fact is true in every aspect of life. Take the liberty to modify the tips. Find what works best for you and your man and run (to the bedroom) with it, but don't be afraid to experiment now and then. After all, experiments can lead to great discoveries!

*Name has been changed.

Sources
College girls from around the country

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital