The 6 Signs He's (Really) Just Not That Into You - Part 2

4. He only talks to you when he's drunk.  There's obviously a lot of drinking that goes on in college, and yes, when you're at your favorite watering hole four out of the seven nights a week, it's going to be hard to get in some sober time. But if a guy is into you, he'll make a conscious effort to speak to you while you're both not slurring your words to try to get to know you better. But if you're only conversing and hooking up after a marathon of drinks, take it as a sign that he's not looking to have something serious with you. "I hate it when girls think that just because I'm hooking up with her late night that I'm actually into her," says another Syracuse University junior. "When I'm only talking to a girl while I'm out or hooking up with her while I'm drunk, I'm not looking for a relationship, it's usually just convenient.." So next time you feel special that you're the lucky girl he approached at the bar and brought home to his bed, remember that if that's all he's doing, he's probably just not that into you.
 

5. He has no interest in your life or doesn't remember details about what you've told him.  Have you ever thought that a guy had a horrible memory and that's why he didn't remember that you have three siblings? Or maybe you assumed that the guy you're interested in is slightly awkward or nervous around you and that's why he never asks questions about your life and only talks about himself. Well here's a newsflash: if he's not remembering important details about you, it's most likely because he doesn't care to remember. "When I like a girl, I usually make a mental note of big things she talks about so I can bring it up in conversation later or make a point to show that I remembered," says a University of New Hampshire senior. "If I'm just hooking up with a girl and have no desire for it to go any further, why would I waste time trying to remember details of her life when I can hook up with her without doing that?" So when you have to repeat seven times that you're a psychology major, it's probably best to assume that he's just not that into you.
 
6. He flirts with other girls right in front of you.  So maybe you think he's into you and is just keeping you on your toes, or even that he's such an outgoing guy that he can't help but talk to everyone while he's out. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but here's what guys don't do if they're into you: flirt with other girls, especially if you're in his peripheral vision. "Sometimes I make it a point to talk to another girl if I want to give the hint that I'm not into a girl I've hooked up with," says a sophomore at Bentley University. So next time he's chatting it up with the cute blonde at the bar, don't assume he's just being coy. The truth is, he's probably not that into you.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital