What He's Thinking When...: The Guys Told Us Everything - Part 1

For any girl who has ever come into contact with a boy, you know that boys can be just as, if not more so, confusing than girls. Who knows what they are thinking? Her Campus does! Not so surprisingly, many of the guys we talked to share common mindsets, and let me preface this article by saying that many of the boys polled were also confused on what they thought…typical, right? Let's begin… What is he thinking when…
 
 …He Sees You Crying?
 
"I feel bad – I want to know what I did wrong, and how I can get her to stop. I just want it to end" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"It depends. If I did something wrong, then I feel horrible. If it's just a female mood swing, then I'm basically frustrated" – John, University of Missouri
 
"To be honest, I feel like the world is ending. It breaks my heart to see that – who wants to make a girl cry? Not me" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"My ex-girlfriend used to cry all the time in public, and then I just felt embarrassed. I knew everyone around me was thinking how I must be the biggest scumbag" – Joe, University of Colorado – Boulder
 
"In my head, I was always wondering if it were okay to hug her or not, since she was usually crying because of me. She looked so sad, though, and I just wanted to bring her into my arms" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"Sometimes I'm thinking 'wow she looks horrible,' and other times, I am just hoping that it will end soon so we can do something fun" – Mark, Brown University
 
"All I'm ever thinking, on repeat, is 'wow this sucks'" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"If it is the beginning of a relationship, then I am worried because I wonder if she is actually crazy, since I never know why girls are crying" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"Please, please, please stop. I can't bear to look at it" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"Not again" – Matt, University of Illinois
 
…Right Before Your First Kiss
 
"I can't believe this is happening. I'm so excited" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"I hope this doesn't ruin everything. What if it's bad? Eh…just go for it. I give myself a pep talk in my head" – John, University of Missouri
 
"What did I eat earlier? Does my breath smell? Do I need Chapstick?" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"YES!!!!!!" – Joe, University of Colorado - Boulder
 
"The thing is, I'm usually not thinking at this moment" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"Does she want me to kiss her? I am just so happy that I don't want to even think that she doesn't want it" – Mark, Brown University
 
"Wow, she really wants me? I'm a lucky guy" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"When I first kissed my girlfriend, I swear the entire world stopped. She looked so pretty waiting for me to do it that I absolutely could not wait" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"Am I sure that I want to be doing this right now?" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"I'm so nervous, but usually it's spontaneous. I don't have time to think because it's in the middle of the perfect moment" – Matt, University of Illinois

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital