What He's Thinking When...: The Guys Told Us Everything - Part 3


…You are Breaking Up
 
"I feel absolutely devastated, even if I was the one who did it. I feel so lost and alone – just really confused, like I'm missing something important" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"What is wrong with me that she didn't want to be with me?" – John, University of Missouri
 
"If she dumped me, then I'm just bummed and upset, wanting her back. If I dumped her, then I'm ready to play the field again" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"In the middle of a break-up, I am always hoping that I don't cry and that it goes by quickly so I can have some time to myself to think about it" – Joe, University of Colorado - Boulder
 
"What is happening right now?" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"What do I have to do to make her want to stay with me? I am just trying to get her from leaving so I can fix it" – Mark, Brown University
 
"She looks so hot…break-up sex?" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"I am usually the one who does the breaking up in relationships, and there is always a fraction of a second when I question if I'm doing the right thing" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"I wish it didn't have to be this way" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"If I did it or if she did, either way I just want it to be done quick so that I can get with my boys and move on" – Matt, University of Illinois
 
…You First Have Sex?
 
"What if she gets pregnant?" – Pat, University of Illinois
 
"I hope she enjoys this…because I know I'm going to" – John, University of Missouri
 
"I can't wait to get this started" – Jordan, DePaul University
 
"I wish I had worked out a little more – is she going to be judging me during this?" – Joe, University of Colorado - Boulder
 
"Hell yeah" – Stan, University of San Diego
 
"I wonder if I have to see her again" – Tim, Boston College
 
"I can't believe this is finally happening" – Kevin, Syracuse University
 
"Is she going to get really attached after this? Wait…am I?" – Jason, Wheaton College
 
"How am I going to compare to the other guys she has been with? How many has she been with?" – Steve, University of Missouri
 
"Is this a mistake?" – Matt, University of Illinois

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital