Exp-HAIR-i​menting: One HC Intern's Attempt to Create a New Hairstyle Every Day of the Week Part-7

Day 7

As my week of exp-hair-imenting comes to an end, I wanted to revisit a look that I never thought I would actually be able to do and give it a twist.

Out of all the styles, I was most surprised by how easy it was to achieve the wavy look and even more shocked that I actually liked it. This time, I pulled the front of my hair back and secured it with a bobby pin to create a mini pompadour. 

Look 7: Waves with a Poof

Level of Difficulty: Easy

Products and Tools:

  • Curling Crème
  • Diffuser
  • 1 Bobby Pin

What I wore: Since my hair was a little wild, I kept my outfit simple and wore a Burberry cardigan with a mustard-colored skirt and brown riding boots.

Trick of the Trade: If you do want to tease your hair before creating the poof, brush the part you want teased in the shape of the letter "D" 2-3 times.

My week of exp-hair-imentation really paid off.  Not only do I feel more confident switching up my hair, but I also learned to have little more fun with my overall style. Sometimes I left my apartment a little worried I was trying to push the envelope a little too far, but I told myself I looked great and walked through the day with my chin held high and a strut in my step. As the day progressed and I received a few compliments, I realized that achieving an awesome hairstyle is really just about mastering a few simple tricks and a whole lot of confidence.

If you know how to create any easy and fun looks, I would love to hear them. Feel free to comment below!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital