Exp-HAIR-i​menting: One HC Intern's Attempt to Create a New Hairstyle Every Day of the Week Part-2

Day 2

Happy Birthday Mr. President! In honor of George, Abe, and the rest of our founding fathers, I didn't have any work or school, and committed myself to an entire day of homework and club meetings. I knew I needed a no-fuss style that would keep my hair away from my face and since my hair was already styled from the blowout, this look couldn't have been easier to create!

I took a small section of hair (about ¼ inch thick) and twisted it backwards towards the crown of my head. Then I secured it in place with a bobby pin.

Look 2: Side-Twist

Level of Difficulty: Super Easy

Products and Tools:

  • Styling Crème (use a tiny dab in your hands to smooth out frizz and fly-aways)
  • 1 Bobby Pin
  • Hair Spray

What I Wore: Since I knew I was going to be in homework mode all day, I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable. I decided on a navy striped top with gray skinny jeans. The overall look felt cozy, but pulled-together.

Trick of the Trade: Wedge the bobby pin into the hair as snugly as possible. It will hold hair more securely and appear less noticeable.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital