An HC Intern's Attempt to Stay Fit While Lounging on the Beach Part-2 - Women Campus

Day 2: Walking/Running on the Beach

It might sound clichéd, but going for a walk or run on the beach is a great way to get your daily dose of cardio. I chose to do this after a couple hours of laying out so I didn't feel like I was sacrificing any of my relaxation time.

  • Good For: Cardio, Burning Calories
  • Try This: Most beaches have an incline towards the shoreline. Give your legs an extra challenge by running up and down the slope.  
  • How it Felt: I'm not going to lie, getting out of my lounge chair to go take a power walk wasn't easy, but I am so glad I did! Running/walking along the shoreline helped me appreciate the natural beauty that surrounded me in a completely different way and it gave my lethargic muscles a welcomed burst of energy. When I returned to my chair, I was invigorated and felt like I had earned the lounging and snacking that followed- and it only took up a mere 30 minutes of my time!

Snack Attack of Dill Yogurt Dip: Before vacationing in Florida, I had no idea that Greek yogurt can also be a key ingredient for delicious dips. Pair these with sliced cucumbers and you've got yourself one tasty, nutritious snack. 

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More
Site signed by the sharing of knowledge - non-commercial use - Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.All content from the network, the article does not mean that this site perspective, if the violation of the copyright or you found objectionable information, please contact me, we will immediately handle.mailto:wowallfree@gmail.com
Design by Emporium Digital